Help us provide lunches for starving children in the kindergartens
A regular and balanced diet is crucial for children of all ages. Eating together not only helps little ones learn good eating habits, but also provides the foundation for their adaptation in the kindergarten, which is an important preparation for their future school attendance.
W4W: SOS to Kindergarten; why have we launched the project?
The W4W: SOS (Snack - Lunch - Snack) to Kindergaten project, implemented with the support of the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports, is one of the projects of WOMEN FOR WOMEN, a non-profit organization (W4W). It is aimed at supporting the participation in pre-school education of children with social disadvantages and children whose family is in a long-term unfavourable financial situation or is temporarily in financial distress. Join us in helping them!
The aim of the W4W: SOS to Kindergarten project is to help the children whose parents cannot afford to pay for their children's meals at kindergarten. Thanks to the project, children will get the healthy and balanced diet they need during their years of growth. At the same time, their pre-school education, which is an important preparation for their future school attendance, will be provided.
- Children who need the help of the project are selected by the kindergarten itself.
- The project account is transparent.
- 100% of the funds from the transparent account go only as a payment for the meals of a specific group of children.
- The children are guaranteed anonymity.
- The money is paid directly to the kindergarten or a catering facility, not to the parents.
- If parents repeatedly let meals lapse, the child is removed from the project.
- Unused meal money is returned to the project account.